Saturday, February 02, 2008

it suddenly occurred to me that i haven't blogged today, how silly.


I'm really sorry, but i am not in the mood to say anything interesting here since i'm so tired. it s 12:30, and i feel like i need sleep, loads of it. There'll be cca at 8:30 tomorrow so i've got to to get my rest.

They'll probably be much more stuff in tomorrow or sunday's entry, since its going to be an interesting day today -- choir, ahband concert. I sense thta it'll be a tiring but wonderful day ahead.


1jan
anon: secret! cannot tell you why i hate nike but i hate it to the ULTIMATE
{ZZZ then at least tell me your age. Let me guess, you think puma stuff are nicer LOL okay i shall agree with you, nike shoes ain't nice D:}

ashley
: nike is nice luh! emma u shall agree w me :) LOL my jacket shoes waterbottle all nike de LOL rdm~!
ashley
: n FYI iced milk tea and prawn noodles are not quote stupid food end quote -.-!
{YOUR JACKET IS PUMA RIGHT. i saw a new nike bottle that's quite nice haha and they ARE stupid food bad for you!}

GB
: lol hello! i havent got my CNY clothes yet! hahas too lazy.
{aiyo why lazy D: its damn fun you know haha}

No comments: